CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Free (for the day) WSJ

Bruce Nunnally

Cadillacblog writes on Twitter:

Check out the online edition of the Wall Street Journal today (www.wsj.com) - free access to all content brought to you by Cadillac!

I admit that sometimes I am a little mystified at the perceived link between sponsored events and car purchases.

In this case I'm willing to just enjoy the benefit. Certainly having your logo at the top of the WSJ all day can't hurt.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

The Wall Street Journal has the highest circulation of any newspaper in the world. The online version is $50 a year, if you have a print subscription too, so not as many people have unlimited access to WSJ.com (without a logon you can see only the main page and some of the articles).

The WSJ has *real* business news which is to the advantage of GM and Cadillac, and WSJ.com is available to anyone with Internet access. If we got the numbers on what this cost Cadillac versus how many cars needed to be sold to pay for it, I suspect that somehow it would all work out just fine for Cadillac.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

The WSJ is awesome. I've been a subscriber (online and sometimes the print edition) for several years now. I esp like the Editorial pages.

2003 Seville STS 43k miles with the Bose Sound, Navigation System, HID Headlamps, and MagneRide

1993 DeVille. Looks great inside and out! 298k miles!

IPB Image

Archived