CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Factory radio swap in a 2002 Cadillac deville (base)

If anyone can give me some advice. I have a 2002 base cadillac deville and I am considering upgrading my factory bose radio to a factory Navigation radio out of a 2003 deville. What are the risk if any? And what additional equipment might I need. Any advice is Appeciated! Thanks!

• 8 months later...

• 10 months later...

cadillacetc1997, can you be more specific? is it a plug and play modification? I would like to do the same to my 2003 Deville with base radio. Is it just a matter of plugging in the nav head? do I need any other harnesses? will all of my DIC functions work as intended? Could you publish a step by step process to this, with a materials list? Thanks,

cadillacetc1997, can you be more specific? is it a plug and play modification? I would like to do the same to my 2003 Deville with base radio. Is it just a matter of plugging in the nav head? do I need any other harnesses? will all of my DIC functions work as intended? Could you publish a step by step process to this, with a materials list? Thanks,

Call a local audio store who installs radios. I'm upgrading to a touch screen dvd/navi radio. the guy told me that I would have to buy adapters so some of my functions can still work. Like the steering wheel controls etc...

If anyone can give me some advice. I have a 2002 base cadillac deville and I am considering upgrading my factory bose radio to a factory Navigation radio out of a 2003 deville. What are the risk if any? And what additional equipment might I need. Any advice is Appeciated! Thanks!

Hi. Did you ever get the swap to work? I have an 02 Deville also and want to do the same, hopefully you can help me with this. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Archived