CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

I had no idea...I cannot imagine the loss of ones child.

I send my condolances to you and your family.

Dave Logan

Bruce,

Despite not having met you, after spending hours poring over the fantastic information that you make available through the web site, I get the feeling you are a kind gentleman, one who puts in his own time and effort so that people can surf on in and find (for free) all kinds of helpful hints and insights for their Cadillacs. When tragedies like this happen, especially to those who should be *least* deserving of such sorrow, it is impossible to figure out "why."

As the father of a 15-year-old and a 16-year-old, I can't even bring myself to try to imagine the pain you and your family are feeling. My wish is that you might find a tiny degree of comfort with the knowledge that your work here does not go unnoticed, and in fact, has a true impact on the lives of others. I have learned so much from the FAQ, the posts, and the archives of Caddyinfo, and for that, I thank you, and express my condolences to you and yours during this most trying of times.

Tomorrow as I head off to work, driving east toward the rising sun, behind the wheel of my Cadillac, I'll have some good thoughts for your son.

Scott Price

Washington State, USA

• 4 weeks later...

Archived