CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

USED CORSA EXHAUST FOR 99 STS

Does anyone have a used Corsa exhaust for a 1999 Seville STS laying around that they wanna get some cash out of? I have been lookin and looking for a used one for the last 5 months, but I cannot find one. I just don't feel like paying $1,200 for a new one when I might be able to get a used one for half the price. Please, somebody help me out here I live in NY for shipping purposes.

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone have a used Corsa exhaust for a 1999 Seville STS laying around that they wanna get some cash out of? I have been lookin and looking for a used one for the last 5 months, but I cannot find one. I just don't feel like paying $1,200 for a new one when I might be able to get a used one for half the price. Please, somebody help me out here I live in NY for shipping purposes.

Nevermind I gave in and bought the darn new one haha :D

Congrats. I have enjoyed my CTS Corsa cat-back.

It cost me $1,100, but I am sure it will be worth it. I have a questions, I had posted on here before about a starting problem it seems to only happen when the car gets wet ( a hard rain or through the drive through car wash). When I turn it over it just clicks and all the power is on. It happened to me one time outside of work and I left the car there overnight and me and my father went down and he got it to start when he kept turning the key over. My horn also does not work I switched fuses a while ago and it only lasted a day or two. Someone had mentioned something about something to do with a part for the air conditioning. I noticed when using my air conditioning the other day when I turn the AC off it still sounds like it is on. I am due for an inspection at the end of this month. I also tinted the windows 20% black. I have not really had any problems with this car and I paid $2,400 for the car in December. There are some minor problems with the car like only one of the heated seats works every once in a while the moonroof will not open it will tilt but not open. When I was on my way to transfer money into my sisters account to get the corsa exhaust my service engine soon light came on while waiting in line at the drive through. I hope that was not a sign that I should not be spending the money to get the corsa exhaust haha. My mom has been driving the car while I was away at school and she has has problems with it starting. Since i have been home almost a week now I have not had a problem. I was going to sell the car but I have wanted the Corsa exhaust for so long. There are no codes either there are codes in the history but thats it.

It cost me $1,100, but I am sure it will be worth it. I have a questions, I had posted on here before about a starting problem it seems to only happen when the car gets wet ( a hard rain or through the drive through car wash). When I turn it over it just clicks and all the power is on. It happened to me one time outside of work and I left the car there overnight and me and my father went down and he got it to start when he kept turning the key over. My horn also does not work I switched fuses a while ago and it only lasted a day or two. Someone had mentioned something about something to do with a part for the air conditioning. I noticed when using my air conditioning the other day when I turn the AC off it still sounds like it is on. I am due for an inspection at the end of this month. I also tinted the windows 20% black. I have not really had any problems with this car and I paid $2,400 for the car in December. There are some minor problems with the car like only one of the heated seats works every once in a while the moonroof will not open it will tilt but not open. When I was on my way to transfer money into my sisters account to get the corsa exhaust my service engine soon light came on while waiting in line at the drive through. I hope that was not a sign that I should not be spending the money to get the corsa exhaust haha. My mom has been driving the car while I was away at school and she has has problems with it starting. Since i have been home almost a week now I have not had a problem. I was going to sell the car but I have wanted the Corsa exhaust for so long. There are no codes either there are codes in the history but thats it.

Yes, the horn is on the same circuit as the AC clutch, is your AC clutch /engagingcycling?

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

Yes, the horn is on the same circuit as the AC clutch, is your AC clutch /engagingcycling?

What do you mean by that ?

Archived