CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Short Road Trip Yesterday

I have been using my DTS for a service vehicle this last week. Have put well over 1000 miles on it in less than a week. My right knee is all swelled up and the DTS is more comfortable to drive than my van.

(Thats my story and I am sticking to it) :D:D:D

Drove over 350 miles Friday and made a 325 mile ROAD TRIP yesteray. (Saturday) BY MYSELF.

You all know I love road trips. :D

Yesterday, on the 325 miles... averaged 24 mpg at an average speed of 79.6. :D

All of this while jusy easing along in supreme comfort, (mostly at 85/90)

Just driving down the Interstate..with the Air Conditioned seats on, the Massaging Lumbar rubbing my back and in almost total silence except for the BOSE Stereo playing my favorite music. :D:D Sometime REALLY LOUD. I can only do that when I am by myself. :D Darling Wife don't like it as loud as I do. :D

It just don't get much better than that. :D

Had a nice lady in a new Nissan Murano, in a hurry, running FRONT DOOR... so that helps on making good time :D and avoiding tickets.

Posted Image

I can resonate with this post, except I tend to drive the speed limit.

I continually find that Cadillacs make terrific touring cars in the real sense -- vehicles to take trips in. I know I would much rather take my CTS on a trip than the other vehicles available.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I can resonate with this post, except I tend to drive the speed limit.

I continually find that Cadillacs make terrific touring cars in the real sense -- vehicles to take trips in. I know I would much rather take my CTS on a trip than the other vehicles available.

I too can think of no other car, really, that I would prefer on a long trip.

Our Cadillacs ARE excellent ROAD CARS.

There are few cars in the whole world that you can drive for 500 to 700 miles a day... and do it day after day, and not be all beat up by them.

It is no problem in a Cadillac. I do it every chance I get. :D

Posted Image

Archived