CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Mercedes

ByStorm

Men...

Me and the wifey were coming home from dinner and watching the NBA play-offs at about 10pm , listening to that 425 watt bose system. With the roof back and the windows down... chill'n'. Then this fool decides he wants a piece of this Northstar. Well we were in a two lane city road that turnes into a one lane road in 5 or 6 blocks (Chili ave.)

I dusted him in less than two blocks even though he had the jump on me. He got tired and pulled to make a right. gave me the " much respect hand sign" I acknowledge, he drove off .

Then the wife went into her act...

Peace ByStorm

:ph34r:

post-3-1084593178.jpg

So...

You too have a "post operative speed limiter".

LOL

Add power to leave problems behind. Most braking is just - poor planning.

Peace ByStorm

:ph34r:

Please, continue the story....LOL!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::P

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

looks like she did not overreact... otherwise you would not be able to tell us the story :D

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

While shes' yak'n about police and all of that, (in stead of enjoying the victory) I'm on the way to the beer store so I can finish watching the NBA play-offs in the comfort of my own home and of course toast my victory.

Never the less we had a good laugh about the whole thing, or at least I did.

Peace ByStorm :P

post-3-1084673178.jpg

I guess you picked the right Mercedes to pick on. Unless you can tell someone's a "Poser," don't even try to race any Mercedes with 2 to 4 muffler outlets and badges that says "AMG" or "Kompressor"

.....unless you are driving a CTS-V :)

Archived