CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Double Posts Often Lately?

For the last week or two I notice that a lot of the new topic posts are double or triple posts. I did that myself once or twice when I got a blank window after clicking on "Post New Topic" but I learned to check with another tab before clicking it again. This can happen if the server is really busy. I notice that this seems to be the rule rather than the exception lately. What's happening?

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Bruce -- I figured that you knew because you've been deleting the duplicates. But, it's getting so common that you're missing a couple a day.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Another factor is that the main page on the website had a feed of latest topics from the forum. This was causing a pull on the forum, so I have removed that feed.

There is an updated version of the board software for some bug slaying, so I'll update to that soon also.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

We ran some optimizations on your database. Please let us know if this helps resolve the issues.

Let's keep an eye on the board and see if things improve.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived