CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

That's not snow you're seeing.

Ranger,

With all due respect, that's been done.

I was thinking more along the lines of, "I didn't have sex with that tree. Hugger." :o

Regards,

Warren

Sorry Warren, I just couldn't resist.

Ranger,

With all due respect, that's been done.

I was thinking more along the lines of, "I didn't have sex with that tree. Hugger." :o

Regards,

Warren

Sorry Warren, I just couldn't resist.

Understood! :D

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

I know this is the wrong place/time, but I'm on one of my 'Global Warming' kicks.

Here's one for you:

Gore_gets_a_cold_shoulder.html

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

• 1 month later...
I know this is the wrong place/time, but I'm on one of my 'Global Warming' kicks.

Here's one for you:

We could petition Bruce to move some of these to a new thread "AlGore is an attorney, not a scientist".

Another one for your edification.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

Archived