CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

New Deville! New to Forum!

bac642000

Well first off id like to introduce myself since im new to this forum. My names Brandon and im 15 yrs. old, soon to be 16 in a month or so. We just recently bought a 1991 Deville after selling a 91 lexus es250 that was going to be my new car. Ive always loved cadillacs since i can remember.

My dad drives a 97 Deville as his everyday car with about 120,000 miles that we picked up for about $1,500, and he also has a 94 STS thats in the garage. The STS has about 60,000 miles. We recently had it repanted the original color. It had a tan top and interior. We are currently in the process of chaning the top and interior to black. We recovered the top and picked up all black interior from a junkyard, and what we couldnt find we're recovering. After finishing installing the audio system (My dad did car audio for 20 yrs) we should be putting it back together here soon. We put all kicker equipment in it and a pair of Kicker 12" L7's.

So anyway, about my Deville. We picked it up for $1,300 with 111xxx miles on it. Excellent condition. Its i guess a Champagne color with an aftermarket top thats recently been insalled on it. The headliner needed to be replaced so i recoved the headliner and ended up doing the "A,B and C" pillars to. It turned out awesome! The only other issue is a little bit of an idle problem which i plan to adress in another post. Well i just thought id introduce myself and tell about mine and my dad's cadillac. I've also attached some pics of the caddys.

DSC01119-1.jpg

MY Deville ^^vv

DSC00354.jpg

DSC02977.jpg

STS before anything was done^^

DSC00928.jpg

Deville now has tinted windows^^

Welcome aboard

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

a multi-caddy family. good for you. I like those late model rims on the STS. I am thinking of selling the chrome rims on my STS and picking up a set of those. I like a lot of chrome on the wheels and i think OEM rims fit the best and roll better than aftermarket. i think they are 17" also?

a multi-caddy family. good for you. I like those late model rims on the STS. I am thinking of selling the chrome rims on my STS and picking up a set of those. I like a lot of chrome on the wheels and i think OEM rims fit the best and roll better than aftermarket. i think they are 17" also?

Yea, were thinking about picking my mom up one. Also my brother drives a lincoln so we're all driving big cars. And yeah the rims on the STS are 17's. I'll be looking for some new rims for mine soon, the hubcaps dont do much for me. Some bolt on wire wheels would be my first choice but i think ill end up with some rims off of a newer caddy. Also my brother and I are getting our windows tinted from my uncle as a Chistmas present from my parents. It'll run them $100 a car, its great having a hookup. :D

Archived