CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

1994 Eldorado For Sale On ebay

MAC

Has anyone seen an instrument cluster like the one depicted in this ebay sale of a 1994 Eldorado? It is not the same as the OEM in my '94 Eldorado. Was it from a different year or an option?

Doesn't seem right to me... the whole dash is a bit different. there is no center console and the gear selector is behind the steering wheel. Radio position is completely different as well

seems to me like a custom made thing.

If you are in complete control..... you are not going fast enough....

I know the digital dash was available in 1995 (I researched an analog-to-digital conversion for my old '95 . . . no joy). It would appear it was also available in 1994.

The column shift and lack of a console would explain the unusual radio configuration. At first I thought it might be an export model, but it lacks the side marker lights.

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Has anyone seen an instrument cluster like the one depicted in this ebay sale of a 1994 Eldorado? It is not the same as the OEM in my '94 Eldorado. Was it from a different year or an option?

Doesn't seem right to me... the whole dash is a bit different. there is no center console and the gear selector is behind the steering wheel. Radio position is completely different as well

seems to me like a custom made thing.

It is not custom - that is a factory package. The column shift and digital dash were available on the Eldorados and Sevilles but the vast majority of them had the analog gage package and console shift.

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

• 2 weeks later...

This setup with no console, digital cluster, and column shifter, although rare to see, is actually a standard feature in 1992-1997 Eldorado and Seville. Most got the option package that included console with shifter and analog gauges. I actually thought this was discontinued in 94 or 95 but I recently had a chance to look at a 1997 SLS with these features.

Another rarity is 92-97 Eldos and Sevilles with cloth interior but I have seen a very few of them.

K.O.T.

My 95 Eldorado is the same as the car on eBay, column shift and digital dash. Very rare indeed, I'd sure rather have the floor shift and anolog guages though, when you accelerate, the speedo jumps up number by number like 1-2-3-4-5 etc, sure is annoying to watch when tromping on it.

Spence

• 4 weeks later...

Archived