CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

reduced002.jpg

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Great shot Marika, did you take it yourself?

Marc.

Yes, I did, Thank you!! B)

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Great shot, it would have been better if the bee smiled however, :lol:

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

The little fella was too busy paying homage to the gods of pollen I think :D Was very cooperative with me, well behaved.

It was some digging up but eventually i found it, one i shot myself... hope you like it.

Marc.

P5151825e.jpg

That's great, what are the specs on the shot? camera etc.?

Here the EXIF data.

File size: 766714 bytes

File date: 2007:09:30 05:42:15

Camera make: OLYMPUS IMAGING CORP.

Camera model: E-500

Date/Time: 2007:05:15 16:58:11

Resolution: 1023 x 722

Flash used: No (auto)

Focal length: 35.0mm

Exposure time: 0.0020 s (1/500)

Aperture: f/3.5

ISO equiv.: 100

Whitebalance: Auto

Metering Mode: matrix

Exposure: Creative Program (based towards depth of field)

If you are in complete control..... you are not going fast enough....

Here the EXIF data.

File size: 766714 bytes

File date: 2007:09:30 05:42:15

Camera make: OLYMPUS IMAGING CORP.

Camera model: E-500

Date/Time: 2007:05:15 16:58:11

Resolution: 1023 x 722

Flash used: No (auto)

Focal length: 35.0mm

Exposure time: 0.0020 s (1/500)

Aperture: f/3.5

ISO equiv.: 100

Whitebalance: Auto

Metering Mode: matrix

Exposure: Creative Program (based towards depth of field)

Good shot, share some more, we love pictures here!

http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/girlperson1/

Here's my photobucket album. Take a look if you have some time (over 700 images) :lol:

It's not a bee, it's a wasp, by the way. :P

I'm actually one of those guys who always think his shots are not good enough to show to anyone else then himself.

The wasp for example, i have a sh*tload of selfcritic on that shot but thought it would be nice in a reply to yours.

So... don't expect a lot of picture's coming from me other then quick shots from under the hood of my Eldo.

One i would be willing to show is this one, altough there are of course a lot of things wrong with the shot in my opinion!!

Marc.

P6022085BWThom.jpg

I'm actually one of those guys who always think his shots are not good enough to show to anyone else then himself.

The wasp for example, i have a sh*tload of selfcritic on that shot but thought it would be nice in a reply to yours.

So... don't expect a lot of picture's coming from me other then quick shots from under the hood of my Eldo.

One i would be willing to show is this one, altough there are of course a lot of things wrong with the shot in my opinion!!

Marc.

P6022085BWThom.jpg

That's a charming photograph. If you keep on thinking that your shots are not good enough to share, you'll end up believing the lie eventually. Share the images. People are looking at images to enjoy them, not critique them to death. Check out http://www.photo.net it's an online community of photographers that work together to improve each others skills.

That's a charming photograph. If you keep on thinking that your shots are not good enough to share, you'll end up believing the lie eventually. Share the images. People are looking at images to enjoy them, not critique them to death. Check out http://www.photo.net it's an online community of photographers that work together to improve each others skills.

Yeah i know what you mean.. B)

On the other hand, don't really need for others to judge/see them, as long as i like them myself it's good enough for me.

Cyr, fabulous photo, can't imagine what you think might be "wrong" with it ...

here's one of mine, people seem to like it .. I think the main difference is that yours are metric :lol:

-- haven't figured out how to the the full sized picture in the post, so just click on it, ok? ...

post-168-1191220165_thumb.jpg

here's one of mine, people seem to like it .. I think the main difference is that yours are metric :lol:

-- haven't figured out how to the the full sized picture in the post, so just click on it, ok? ...

That's also a very charming photograph. It captures the natural emotions of the moment. Too many people assume that photographs should look "artsy" to be acceptable. This has led everyone to photoshop their images to death.

Great picture, i love the laugh of the little girl! depth of field seems really good as well, just enough to see it's surroundings but shallow enough not to draw the attention to the cliff but focus on the girl (your daughter i assume)

That's also a very charming photograph. It captures the natural emotions of the moment. Too many people assume that photographs should look "artsy" to be acceptable. This has led everyone to photoshop their images to death.

Yes.. know what you mean Marika, i only tend to crop and MAYBE sharpen it a bit, but that's as far as i go with Photoshop (together with the fact i have no clue how to do anything else with the d*rn program!!)

Oh and more, i love black and white pictures so removing the color is one as well.

Great picture, i love the laugh of the little girl! depth of field seems really good as well, just enough to see it's surroundings but shallow enough not to draw the attention to the cliff but focus on the girl (your daughter i assume)

My daughter!!!! :lol: Off by 1 generation! Oh, and thanks ... ;)

That is my wife, and myself holding my granddaughter at her mothers wedding, hogging the attention during the cremony. Moral is, don't let your baby attend your wedding!

Oh, and props to the photographer ... a very gifted family friend ... http://www.aaronblumenshine.com/

Great photos all!

I just purchased a Fuji FinePix S9000 (not in your league, of course). It's the first camera I've owned that wasn't "point and click." Boy, do I have a lot to learn.

Maybe in a year or so I'll be able to post a photo (if I can keep my thumb away from the flash). B)

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Great photos all!

I just purchased a Fuji FinePix S9000 (not in your league, of course). It's the first camera I've owned that wasn't "point and click." Boy, do I have a lot to learn.

Maybe in a year or so I'll be able to post a photo (if I can keep my thumb away from the flash). B)

Regards,

Warren

That's actually a very good camera. I have a friend who owns one and she loves it. You'll really enjoy it and get great shots from it. Good luck!

Can't comment on that Camera as i actually never seen one and never seen a picture of it.

But with the technology in camera's these days, it's hard to make things go wrong!

Sure you will have just as much fun with it as i have with mine!

just a couple pictures that I have in the ol' Photobucket album that this thread made me think of.....

I was having a hard time finding volunteers to hold the spider outside of the jar....no clue why? :)

bw1.jpg

l_9f63e1b79bbaa1be9a58925f34365d1a.jpg

here is a pic of me that my wife took at a tournament this past Labor Day that I thought turned out half way decent.

IMG_3303.jpg

Archived