CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

What is your most memorable experience with you Cadillac

Caddynut

The year was 1958. We had a 1956 Olds 88, I rode in a 1957 Fleetwood. The first car I had

ever ridden that was air conditioned. I still remember that. The only Cadillac I ever had

that gave me the same feeling was my 1970 Coupe de Ville. I've never had that same feeling

about any of the Cadillac's since. These new ones certainly don't seem the same. I have a 1989 de Ville and a 1994 Concours and neither one of them compare.

with my dad, while looking at cadillacs in the dealership lot we got stuck in the mud. It had snowed and one of the areas at the end of a row of cars wasn't paved. we found out and the front end sunk like a stone, left the keys in the dealer drop box (was a sunday after church), wrote on the note "sorry for tearing up your lawn, could you tow us out"

Called my dad, said they cleaned it up, towed it out with an Esclade :)

The Green's Machines

1998 Deville - high mileage, keeps on going, custom cat-back exhaust

2003 Seville - stock low mileage goodness!

2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG - Smaller supercharger pulley, Ported Exhaust Manifolds, Dyno tune, etc

1998 Firebird Formula - 408 LQ9 Stroker motor swap and all sorts of go fast stuff

^that series of commercials I think really hits home for any enthusiast or cadillac owner. Sure it got this, that, and the other, but you gotta love to turn the key, put your foot down.

The Green's Machines

1998 Deville - high mileage, keeps on going, custom cat-back exhaust

2003 Seville - stock low mileage goodness!

2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG - Smaller supercharger pulley, Ported Exhaust Manifolds, Dyno tune, etc

1998 Firebird Formula - 408 LQ9 Stroker motor swap and all sorts of go fast stuff

The thing that I liked about my Caddy is that it actually feels like you're being pulled away instead of being pushed like your average car.

Over 300Hp in the front wheels will do that

Oh,yeah! It is the most powerful FWD car in the world!

I feel like the first day I bought it each time I start it.

Florin

• 2 weeks later...

Archived