CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Perspective

The Chevrolet drive train was the same from 1937-1952, and the body looks like it will have parts interchangeable with models up through 1948. The year=specific trim looks good enough to use. This one looks may have a very good future.

Of course, I would put a Northstar, leather seats, and air conditioning in it.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Of course, I would put a Northstar, leather seats, and air conditioning in it.

Of course!!

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

(found on fark.com)

Great find, rmac! That was a pretty interesting documentary if you take the time to read it. Things were so simple back then. And a 6-volt system?

<!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->2007 DTS Performance - 50K

<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

As a matter of fact, I <i>am</i> driving 70 MPH in a phone booth.

Really enjoyed that link. And I'm looking forward to any updates. I would really like a set of those horns under my hood..... very nice.

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Really enjoyed that link. And I'm looking forward to any updates. I would really like a set of those horns under my hood..... very nice.

http://www.hornblasters.com/

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Archived