CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

You say traffic is bad where you live?

I think I have been there.

2001 STS Mettalic Otter Grey, Black Leather, 213,000 kilometers - miles - ? Still running strong!

ACtually if that was played at normal speed, I wouldn't call that "bad" traffic. It's actually flowing pretty well. In San Diego it's a stand still in a lot of places. I remember sitting at the same light 3 times maybe more. I'm glad I'm not there anymore.

IPB Image

hey rick my brothers favorite western team is the Canucks, I'm going to the Canucks@Sabres game on the 19th (Friday) for my birthday, 19 on the 19th!

Traffic in general sucks, just enough congestion to let me pass from time to time, but not enough to clog it up or pile up cars.

The Green's Machines

1998 Deville - high mileage, keeps on going, custom cat-back exhaust

2003 Seville - stock low mileage goodness!

2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG - Smaller supercharger pulley, Ported Exhaust Manifolds, Dyno tune, etc

1998 Firebird Formula - 408 LQ9 Stroker motor swap and all sorts of go fast stuff

ACtually if that was played at normal speed, I wouldn't call that "bad" traffic. It's actually flowing pretty well. In San Diego it's a stand still in a lot of places. I remember sitting at the same light 3 times maybe more. I'm glad I'm not there anymore.

It may be flowing, but it is chaotic and lawless. Watch the scooters and those 3-wheel jobbies. :blink: It's like every man for himself. Nuts!

Speaking of stand-still bumper to bumper traffic, try leaving Pigeon Forge TN in the summer time on a Sunday afternoon on the only road out of town. :blink:

Please don't take this personally, but NY and LA drivers haven't yet stopped laughing.

That was childs play. Let us know when you want to enter the real world!

Regards,

Warren

P.S. And then there's Paris, but then again, they deserve it.

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Please don't take this personally, but NY and LA drivers haven't yet stopped laughing.

That was childs play. Let us know when you want to enter the real world!

Regards,

Warren

P.S. And then there's Paris, but then again, they deserve it.

Warren,

Don't patronize me! You say "don't take this personally". How else am I to take it? Btw, Who is "us" when you say "let us know"? What makes you think I haven't driven or entered in your "real world"? Don't assume anything about me! I have driven in both NYC and LA (during rush hour) and agree the traffic sucks, hence one of the many reasons I don't live there. As a matter of fact I have driven in 45 out of 50 of our great states (including every major city in the U.S.), Tokyo, Mexico, Caribbean & Canada. I mentioned Pigeon Forge because that is a town that I recently visited which due to it's popularity has greatly outgrown it's road ways. Every tourist leaving The Great Smokey Mountain National Park, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge & Sevierville after checking out of their hotels gets bottle necked on the only road out between PF and I-40. If you've ever tried leaving there on a busy Sunday afternoon, then you know what I'm talking about. If not, then s t f u!

Btw, you couldn't pay me to live in your congested, dirty, polluted, crime ridden "real world".

As you might can tell, this goes deeper than this post. So please do me a favor, don't read or reply to any of my post. You can be a real____(fill in the blank)!

Archived