CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

More Blue Angels for you guys

I wish more people would realise what has so selflessly been given.

I sure do.

I love the country I hate to see what has been happening with the younger folks. *sigh*

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.

MerryChristmas

I get Air Force One every so often but can't get any pics, they DON'T like you at the runway pointing anything at it! Other than that its cool to go down to Norfolk when we have some Carriers in (almost always)

I get Air Force One every so often but can't get any pics, they DON'T like you at the runway pointing anything at it! Other than that its cool to go down to Norfolk when we have some Carriers in (almost always)

That's cool. Air Force 1 was here last week and I was able to get these shots. I work in the tower so I already have a good view for taking pics. But, they wouldn't let me stand outside the tower though.

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

IPB Image

Yep, cool shots. I don't know why it comes down here the two rumors I've heard are:

They both leave at the same time and we get the decoy

They come down here to practice touch and go's (this makes sense because they make 3 or 4 circuits and leave)

can you shed any light on it?

Thanks Joe

Yep, cool shots. I don't know why it comes down here the two rumors I've heard are:

They both leave at the same time and we get the decoy

They come down here to practice touch and go's (this makes sense because they make 3 or 4 circuits and leave)

can you shed any light on it?

Thanks Joe

I have no clue. Never knew they actually flew a decoy. And I have no clue since the only thing doing touch and go's here are trainer Aircraft. Also, this is the first time I've seen Air Force 1. I'll ask the people who've been here a few years and see what they say.

IPB Image

If you can find anything out let me know, thats the only 747 we get (but we get a bunch of transports C-something, 4 engines? and a Tupelov sp?

Have a good Veterans Day

Joe

Archived