CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Good times today

I went out to get some beer since I drank all of big rons olde english beer,

While I was out I stopped at the bank and that was depressing but I'm handsome

Then I want to Arby's you have got to try their Philly beef and swiss... mmm

The lady at the liquor store was nervous about taking a check,

So I came back and gave her cash and got my check back,

Then of all things I ran into someone I know which doesn't happen often

Then I saw this one guy I play cards with he threw a cigar in the window of my car

So I was thinking heck I have $10 to my name and 4 gallons of gasoline so what the heck I got some rum and coca cola to go with the cigar

So now I am relaxing with a sweet full bodied cigar and a good rumdrink

Now if I can get that foxy Spanish broad from the Conoco to stop by and clean my house for me the day will be even better, especially if she wears the outfit I picked out. :unsure::lol:

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.

MerryChristmas

I got up this morning about 6:15. Made coffee. Fed the cats. Fed the dog. Made the obligatory trip to the W/C.

I was gonna mow the lawn but it's raining.

I went to DMV to turn in the Plates from two cars I sold. I met my neighbor there. He just passed his driver's written test.

I decided to come home and crack open a Lipton's Iced Tea and a MoonPie.

Life is good.

"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled." - Richard P. Feynman

user posted image

I got up this morning about 6:15. Made coffee. Fed the cats. Fed the dog. Made the obligatory trip to the W/C.

I went to DMV to turn in the Plates from two cars I sold. I met my neighbor there. He just passed his driver's written test.

Life is good.

Good god man.

6:15?

I woke up at around a 1pm, staggered off the slab,

Stumbled into the kitchen to start the coffee,

Started staggering again made it out to the back yard to pee,

Lit a Cigarette and drank a cup of coffee and forgot my darned name :lol:

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

IPB Image

MerryChristmas

Fred. Your my hero.

What kind of Rum do you drink?

2001 STS Mettalic Otter Grey, Black Leather, 213,000 kilometers - miles - ? Still running strong!

Once I went and paid a 80 dollar speeding ticket, walked out of the Courthouse and found a 100 in the gutter. Other than that a good BM means good day :) Sorry if you have to edit that Bruce :(

Once I went and paid a 80 dollar speeding ticket, walked out of the Courthouse and found a 100 in the gutter. Other than that a good BM means good day :) Sorry if you have to edit that Bruce :(

:lol:

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

Fred. Your my hero.

Captain Morgan..

I sure did become wasted yesterday

If whats her name would have stopped by to clean I might have let her clean me :unsure:

Coffee keeps me regular

MerryChristmas

IPB Image

MerryChristmas

Fred. Your my hero.

Captain Morgan..

I sure did become wasted yesterday

If whats her name would have stopped by to clean I might have let her clean me :unsure:

Ah. The Captain. Good TV comercials. Myself, I have never tasted the Captains fruit. There is a few I enjoy. It took me a while to buy this one being 100% heteralsexaul, Mount G a y Eclipes. Made in Barbados. Makes an exellent Rum & Coke. Double of course. The other is Metuslem. I think that is how you spell it. Brewed in the Dominon Republic. They have a 10 year that is as well exellent for Rum & Coke and a 15 year that must be had straight up.

I see the word checker has edited the second word in the first rum. I will try to edit. Just take out the spaces.

Rick

2001 STS Mettalic Otter Grey, Black Leather, 213,000 kilometers - miles - ? Still running strong!

Oh yea Fred, Maxwell house (or Dewie Eggbert if you want to hear your hair grow!)

Maxwell house I always hear about it since I use the name Fred Maxwell :lol:

MerryChristmas

IPB Image

MerryChristmas

• 3 months later...

Life is good.

Jim, You run but you can't hide! Imagine finding you over here in this forum

RobertCTS

Archived