CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Little Elcamino is dead

TheFred,

I am somewhat confused by this post, but if your dog has died, I am sorry to hear it. He looks like he was a nice dog.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

My condolences. If you can stand it, take a look at htto://chihuahuas.jkbeard.com.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

I usually don't even like dogs too well but I sure loved little Elcamino I tell you what..

I had to make sure everyone on the internet knows what happened.

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.

MerryChristmas

• 2 weeks later...

Fred, I'm truly sorry to hear that..... truly sorry.

My bestest buddy in the world, "The Fritz", passed away February 4th, 2005.... I still miss him....

He was a little toy poodle I got from a rescue group... he had a tough start in life, but a huge mid-to-finish...he was a true champ...

I can be a real cynical SOB, truly, but I seem to have a real soft spot in my heart for dogs....

I'm truly sorry for your loss, Fred....

Fred, I'm truly sorry to hear that..... truly sorry.

My bestest buddy in the world, "The Fritz", passed away February 4th, 2005.... I still miss him....

He was a little toy poodle I got from a rescue group... he had a tough start in life, but a huge mid-to-finish...he was a true champ...

I can be a real cynical SOB, truly, but I seem to have a real soft spot in my heart for dogs....

I'm truly sorry for your loss, Fred....

I don't like dogs but

Some dogs have personality and they just get ya

Me I have pretty much cancelled my own heart for self preservation but it didn't cancel attachments I already had and me and little Elcamino went way back so I sure do miss him

I would rather him be dead than blind though the poor kid was blind for a month before he died.. and that was a bummer he would run into things and one of the other dogs would steal his food.

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.

MerryChristmas

Archived