CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

In Search Of Parking Garage Photo

JasonA

Does anyone remember that really cool photo of a 98+ STS at night in a parking garage? It looked like it was out of a brochure. I'm trying to find it, with no luck. Anyone happen to have it saved? I think it was one of our members here...

Thanks

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

Jason,

I think you are referring to Mr. Photoshop aka: Speedyman_2 from Southern Cali. and his pics.

Here's the link I believe you are searching for: http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?sho...c=10025&hl=

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Thanks, I think you're right -- that's the person. I don't see the photo however. :( I remember how we commented it looked just like one out of a brochure. I see he has a few parking garage photos in that shoot, but I couldn't find the particular one. :(

But thanks for the lead.

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

Thanks, I think you're right -- that's the person. I don't see the photo however. :( I remember how we commented it looked just like one out of a brochure. I see he has a few parking garage photos in that shoot, but I couldn't find the particular one. :(

But thanks for the lead.

Didn't know anyone remembered my pics. Was it this one?

IPB Image

IPB Image

Archived