CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

my 97 sts after the custom stereo install

kurb

hey ive only posted a few times here so nobody remembers me im sure but i thought id show you all how nice my stereo install went check it out:

IPB Image

my car, 97 seville sts

IPB Image

outside lookin into the back window...

IPB Image

heres the trunk! all woodgrain & crossfire audio :D

IPB Image

up front, alpine deck, custom fiberglass kickpanels on the floor with crossfire 6.5"s and tweets. i still need to put the woodgrain peice that gos around the shifter back in im doin it tomarrow.

what you think?

that looks awesome. I have put in 3 systems in the last 2 yrs. our "nice" sub setup has 1kW rms and I thought that was plenty. now if you can only keep it from getting ripped off.

that looks awesome. I have put in 3 systems in the last 2 yrs. our "nice" sub setup has 1kW rms and I thought that was plenty. now if you can only keep it from getting ripped off.

yeah im pushin 2k rms crossfire amps go by rms not max unlike other brands so i got 2 optima yellows in there to keep crap goin. im not worried about gettin ripped off i live in upper michigan haha

Man... that looks really great!!! I'm impressed

I'm curious how the sound is...

Build it yourself?

haha its loud its all low bass too unlike most peoples stereo systems but it hits hard plus highs are really loud so you can hear the music too seeing as 3 amps are for the highs, its nice, i still gotta tweek it a little though.

no i didnt build it myself my good friend brian did it he has a stereo shop called sounds & motion he said he put around 100 hours of work into it, i was around during alot of the building though and i didnt even pay for it yet hes givin me till spring time because we're good friends so im just paying him in payments. plus hes not charging me nearly what it should cost so im pretty happy!

nice setup, can really fit a big system in the trunks of these cars, the wood is a nice touch.

Only thing I would change is the lettering making your mirror useless :) Kinda hurts the clean look.

The Green's Machines

1998 Deville - high mileage, keeps on going, custom cat-back exhaust

2003 Seville - stock low mileage goodness!

2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG - Smaller supercharger pulley, Ported Exhaust Manifolds, Dyno tune, etc

1998 Firebird Formula - 408 LQ9 Stroker motor swap and all sorts of go fast stuff

That is astounding, . . . . in a very pretty way.

Not being an audio nut, I'm worried more for your rear windshield!

Can it take it ?!? :D:D:D

I don't think windshields have SPL ratings.

Regards,

Warren :P

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Nice Job! Unfortunately, one "Power Brake" from my wife and those floor mounted front "tweets" would be TOAST! :D

Never underestimate the amount of a persons greed.

Archived