CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Arm Rest Coin Holder

Poobah

I found an arm rest coin holder listed on Ebay that is for 2001-2005 Devilles (see photo). Will it also fit a 2000 or is it an improvement made available in the later years? I would like to get one but I don't see where it would attach to my 2000 arm rest.

post-36-1158695299_thumb.jpg

photo-36.jpg

Happiness is owning a Cadillac with no codes.

I'm not 100% sure, but that one looks like it fits into the bracket mounted inside my drivers door pocket, not the armrest. Mine's a '99. My car has the bracket, but it did not come with the coin holder. I had one from a Buick Century '00, but it would not fit since the spacing of the slots was slightly different. No trunk net either BTW, but did have the trunk "floormat" tray.

All of these things must be popular garage wall ornaments, considering how many of them go missing!

Never underestimate the amount of a persons greed.

The slots you see in the coin holder fit onto mating rails on either the passenger or drivers side of the center arm rest when the top is lifted. If yours does not have them, then it was not fitted for it, which is probably why is said '01- '05.

I wonder if this is the same one for the 2003 STS (my car). The part number for that car is 25662538 and costs about $25.

2003 Seville STS 43k miles with the Bose Sound, Navigation System, HID Headlamps, and MagneRide

1993 DeVille. Looks great inside and out! 298k miles!

IPB Image

The slots you see in the coin holder fit onto mating rails on either the passenger or drivers side of the center arm rest when the top is lifted. If yours does not have them, then it was not fitted for it, which is probably why is said '01- '05.

I suppose that depends on what you see when you lift the armrest cover. I see a 6 CD changer with no room for a coin holder. Where did they mount the coinholder in this case?

that's an intresting place to put it, you have a split bench or console version? Much better place than the trunk or glovebox in my opinion, for us Buffalonians its cold in the winter so those rear changers remain unchanged in the winter :)

The Green's Machines

1998 Deville - high mileage, keeps on going, custom cat-back exhaust

2003 Seville - stock low mileage goodness!

2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG - Smaller supercharger pulley, Ported Exhaust Manifolds, Dyno tune, etc

1998 Firebird Formula - 408 LQ9 Stroker motor swap and all sorts of go fast stuff

Sorry, I forgot about this thread for a while. Yeah, the CD changer is in the armrest, It's a two layer affair, in other words it has two lids, the first one reveals a little storage area, and the lower one has the CD changer...removable 6 CD cassette and all. This is the '99 STS with the massaging bucket front seats, the cruise control on a seperate stalk lower right of steering wheel, and 26 to 27.5 MPG highway on regular gas. Flat tappets and all, I'm about to declare this the best year Seville of all time!

Archived