CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Just bought-1992 Deville $4000-52k

msilva954

congratulations! if you are lucky you will need to replace some minor things which could get bad with age and drive it for another 12 years. just do not do too much unnecessary replacements/improvements - change stuff which REALLY needs to be repleced. if you are handy the car will cost you some 200-300$ a year to keep it in good running condition, so is mine

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

Thanks everyone glad you think its a good deal, the dealer made a $500 mistake when listing it and I got it for that great price. Im really happy that it doesent take too much a year to take care of, this happens to be my first car too.

• 4 years later...
WOW! 52K on a 12 yr. old car. Sounds like you found yourself a pearl. Your gonna love it.

Sounds like my deal a couple years ago. Found a '92 Sdn Deville w/ 55K miles. Paid $3500. Best car I ever had. Great on the open road. Comfy seats. Draw back maybe R12 refrigerant for AC. Check out the AC.

You'll be happy!

• 4 weeks later...
WOW! 52K on a 12 yr. old car. Sounds like you found yourself a pearl. Your gonna love it.

Sounds like my deal a couple years ago. Found a '92 Sdn Deville w/ 55K miles. Paid $3500. Best car I ever had. Great on the open road. Comfy seats. Draw back maybe R12 refrigerant for AC. Check out the AC.

You'll be happy!

tomrno,

Have you noticed the original post's four years old? :lol:

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

So how does this happen exactly? How do you get a 4 year old post, and post it as if it is new? I'll admit, it's the last thing I ever look at, the date that is, so I'm glad that somebody has a keen eye at least!

Never underestimate the amount of a persons greed.

Archived