CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

My '98 STS

speedyman_2

Wow, very nicely done. Thanks for posting.

Video and image quality looked great. Composition was excellent. I have seen video's posted on google that were just raw video with no explanations. This type of video with music and consistent theme is much better.

Cadillac could use a shorter version of the first one as a nice commercial; I was ready to get an STS again watching that.

After reading about a video camera mount in a Corvette that included some shock mounting, I was thinking of how to mount a camera in the CTS to capture roadtest video. Something that looks over the driver's shoulder to catch the dash and out the front would be ideal I think.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Wow, very nicely done. Thanks for posting.

Video and image quality looked great. Composition was excellent. I have seen video's posted on google that were just raw video with no explanations. This type of video with music and consistent theme is much better.

Cadillac could use a shorter version of the first one as a nice commercial; I was ready to get an STS again watching that.

After reading about a video camera mount in a Corvette that included some shock mounting, I was thinking of how to mount a camera in the CTS to capture roadtest video. Something that looks over the driver's shoulder to catch the dash and out the front would be ideal I think.

THanks. Yeah, a mount for your car would be great. It's really hard to mount cameras without things like a roll cage. But check out stickypod.com They make some suction cup mounts that work just about anywhere. Maybe mount it on the rear window and then aim the camera towards the dash. I want to buy one of their mounts and try it out.

IPB Image

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived