CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

LOW MILES !!! 1996 ELDORADO TOURING COUPE

- in Emerald Green w/ cream leather. Fully loaded: BOSE premium sound sys w/12CD changer, plush leather seating w/ memory seat, keyless entry, dual climate control, sunroof, powerful V8 4.6L Northstar gives 21/26mpg city/hwy, auto, traction control, Power everything!, am/fm cassette, dual airbags, ABS, cc, tilt, A/C, and much more, there is no amenity left out in this El Dorado.

Only low 75k miles, no accidents, non-smoker.

This car is like new, Super Clean and Well Maintained inside & out, Must See to Appreciate. With an excellent drive and superb handling its real luxurious ride, no wonder this vehicle is so popular. This is one El Dorado you do not want to miss out on. Please call my cell (310)498-2531 pp, car is in Phoenix, AZ. $8,499 OBO.

post-2607-1151611378.jpg

Looks like a nice car; certainly low miles. Hope it sells quickly.

The EPA city on the 96 Eldo was 17 mpg, perhaps combined was 21 mpg? City/highway 17/26: http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/bymake/Cadillac1996.shtml

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I researched the EPA when I was looking at an engine replacement and found that my 97 ETC was rated at 17 mpg city, 26 mpg highway. My wife's Pontiac Grand Am GT with the HO V6 is rated at 20 mpg city, 28 mpg highway.

I get around 18 mpg around the suburbs and 23 mpg on the road, as measured by the on-board computer. If I use the gas pump and odometer, it computes slightly better.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

• 11 months later...

Archived