CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Lutz likes Cadillac performance

Article on how GM can make money on the new niche cars like the Solstice also had this Cadillac snippet: http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/busin...nal/8177141.htm

Speaking to several skeptical European journalists, Lutz also said surveys show Cadillac's quality and reliability are superior to German luxury brands like Mercedes-Benz and BMW.

He also extolled the performance and handling of Cadillacs like the CTS, which competes with the BMW 3-series and Mercedes C-class, and the upcoming STS, which replaces the Seville large sedan this fall.

"We're going to offer some Europeans a chance to try something new," he said.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I'll agree that the quality control on Mercedes has gone down the drain the past few years. They seem to be loaded with problems and most people who lease them, don't go back to them a second time around. However, everyone I know who owns a BMW 5 or 7 series loves it, albeit, they have some problems as well. People I know who own a BMW 3 series seem to have mixed reactions to the car and tend to avoid them as well the second time around.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Archived