CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Need Part Number

Playtime98

I believe that the tire placard label has no part number. I believe they are specific to the vehicle that they are attached to and should never be removed, altered or defaced.

Federal law prohibits their defacement, removal or alteration. Should the vehicle require bodywork or painting, they should be properly masked so as to not be oversprayed with paint etc.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Is that the same as the labels on pillows and furniture that you can't remove "under penalty of law". LOL

Jeff

Actually, THOSE labels you find on pillows and mattresses CAN be removed, but only by the consumer. <_>

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

When I asked a dealer about a replacement for my 96 driver's door they said (as I recall) that they were out of production, but they sent me the info that should have been on the label.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived