CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Front Emblem on 96'

Cupillac

Well I got home from college today and looked at my front emblem....gone!

I know these things get stolen quite a bit, but I didnt thin mine would of been snapped off!

I believe it was stolen off, because little pieces of the grille broke off also...I doubt it would of been broken if the crest had just fallen off.

LOL...luckily a friend of mine gave me one he had "found" 3 years ago.....Took this one outside, set it in the the little groove marks that were created when the person broke it off and it fit perfect....so I just super-glued it in position.

Now I know some little scumbag yoinked it off my car, just like my friend had, so I'm anticipating this will happen again.....Where can I get more of the middle crests for cheap?? LOL and I don't want to be stealing any, cause the owner feels the pain! :P

"Cadillac, it's not a car, it's an obsession"

-W.Kingdon

I believe it was stolen off, because little pieces of the grille broke off also...I doubt it would of been broken if the crest had just fallen off.

Wow, you're lucky, when my emblem got swiped, the grille was pretty badly wrecked.... was gonna cost $300 from a dealer, but I ended up buying an SLS (no emblem!) grille off the forum instead. I think I actually like the way the SLS grille looks on it, makes it a little different from the other 2 white STS's in town!

No idea where to get cheap emblems though, sorry :)

post-18-1145035599.jpg

-Chris

Wow, you're lucky, when my emblem got swiped, the grille was pretty badly wrecked.... was gonna cost $300 from a dealer, but I ended up buying an SLS (no emblem!) grille off the forum instead. I think I actually like the way the SLS grille looks on it, makes it a little different from the other 2 white STS's in town!

No idea where to get cheap emblems though, sorry :)

Hey, Have a 97 STS and wish someone would steal my emblem. Lame, faded and not representive of Cadillac Style. Did I miss something here?

I can remember when I was very young in the early 90's people were stealing them left and right. That was back in the days when everyone in my family that had a luxury car had a Caddy.

Michael

you can find stuff like this all over eBay for far less than you would from the parts counter or even parts direct fyi

just keep in mind that you're probably receiving parts stolen off of other cars and put up online. Hell, you might even be able to buy yours back cheap! :P

Archived