CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Font size

I have lost control over screen font size from this host. Should I smack my computer or is this an undocumented feature??

Well, hmmm. I think you mean that if I use the IE menu item View then Text Size then Largest, the text size in messages does not change. I don't see an easy/obvious fix, so I'll keep looking.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

• 3 months later...

Bruce,

Is there anyway to change the board font size? While some may like the larger font size I don't personally care for it. Asthetically speaking the old size was much better and I never found the smaller font difficult to read (I use 1280x1024 pixel screen size). I don't know if this means anything but I've noticed that the vast majority never increase the font size when posting.

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Sure thing.

Once things are steady state, I may also have diff skins with larger/smaller fonts unless I can find a better work around.

Bruce

That would be a nice feature to have. You work fast Bruce, no denying that. It's nice to have the old font size back. Definitely makes the member posts stand out more instead of the other way around. Speaking of which, I was kind of expecting the fonts in the member avatar area (far left section of each post) to revert as well. In my opinion it jumps out at me more than the actual post(s).

And what's with those 3 caddy pics at the bottom of every page??? LOL Just kidding. I think that's a great idea. I guess I'd better get posting. ;)

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Ok, the Post Details to the left are back to a 10pt font.

I am planning to change the car photos at the bottom now and then, to highlight different groups. We may make a game of it, to see if you can guess what the three cars or Readers have in common for instance.

Bruce

Archived