CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

PHILLY AUTO SHOW---ANYONE GOING?????

sonjaab

Guys.............A bunch of us from the Edmunds.com site and one of the snowplowing

forums are gonna meet up at the Philly Auto Show Sat. Feb. 4th around noon.

Gonna have a little BS session before and after at the Independence Brew Pub

in the Reading Terminal.....................

We are supposed to all meet up by the (ugh!) subaru display....................

Their idea ...........NOT from me and a few fellow CADDY FREAKS at Edmunds !

YOU KNOW the cars WE are gonna be drooling over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW: I wanna eyeball the new GMT 900 trucks and hopefully they will have the

new Dodge Challenger too! Hopefully the Caddy 16 showcar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post if your interested !.................geo

93 DeVille-13 Chevy Impala

72 GTO - 77 Triumph Bonneville

84 Z-28

Syracuse NY

Sounds like a good time, I was gonna go just to see as you said, the new trucks, particularily the Escalade but me being my claustrophobic self would never go to that madhouse on a saturday, but good luck.

Christopher Petro

94 sts

67 coupe de Ville

user posted image

I'll be going to the car show at the Javitts Center in New York City. I believe it's in April. If anyone is planning to attend the show in NYC, let me know and we can meet.

I recently went to the show here in New Jersey, but I was left mostly unimpressed with the selection of cars. I will say however, that the american cars have really changed, nice designs and a beautiful new lineup of colors. The Impala will be a surefire winner with it's new V8 engine.

http://members14.clubphoto.com/marika10035...wner-e970.phtml

These are pics from the recent New Jersey show. I'm not really impressed with them. The shooting was difficult, the lighting was dreadful in the place. You should be able to access the album without a password. If it asked you for a password, just go back to http://www.clubphoto.com and enter my email address ( marika57@optonline.net ) and it will take you to all the albums I have.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Archived