CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

ATTN: DAVEDOG

jinxed45

Hello Dave (I'm assuming). Or maybe Dog? :)

Anyways, what's the name of the model of rims/wheels you have?! I love them. You don't need 20" Chrome spinning wheels with rims like that. I think they stand out more than other 16" (right?) chrome rims for the Caddy's. Did they come with the car, or purchased seperately.. maybe they just look really good because your car's extremely clean in that picture?

Kind of answered my own question..

Found them on Cardio-doc's list: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2463022250

These, I presume, are the same? Except these have gold center caps rather than chrome like yours. I also saw your ad for your old wheels, those are the same ones I have right now. I don't like em too much.

I think...they are 16 inch chrome current model Deville wheels. They do seem to work good on that design.

I thought for a long time Davedogs car was black. Its really a very dark green. I think.

I almost got the non-chrome version of those wheels.. *pukes

I saw them on a caddy and changed my mind real quick.. If you're going to get 'em.. go for Chrome!!

-Eric

Eric

93 Cad Seville 100K

95 Chev Blazer 143K [garaged summers] :)

• 2 weeks later...

sorry guys...I must have missed this post....was searching for something else and saw "ATTN: DAVEDOG" and though, "hey, I'm davedog!" lol

anyway, I'm not sure what car these wheels orignially went on. I found them new on ebay. I really like them...they give my eldo a whole new look, and almost seem like they were designed for this car. I chose the crome centers to better match my car & because I personally don't like the gold ones. Yes, mine is the VERY dark green....it always looks black in pictures! <_>

Anyway, if anyone knows the exact year & model of cadillac they came off of that would be cool to know.

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

Archived