CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

A Suggestion

On the whole, I'm finding this to be a great format (now that I'm getting used to it).

One thing I miss from the old format is the fill-in boxes for year and model of Cadillac. Most posters don't include this info and it leaves their question hanging without any context.

If possible, it would be helpfull to add these fill-ins after Topic Settings and before Code Buttons in the Post a New Topic form (similar to the old board format).

It would also be usefull to add the car's milage since it is relevant to most mechanical issues.

photo-36.jpg

Happiness is owning a Cadillac with no codes.

How do I add and/or edit a signature? (This is one of the things I haven't figured out yet.)

photo-36.jpg

Happiness is owning a Cadillac with no codes.

Click on "My Controls" to the upper right on your screen.

Click on "Edit Signature" to the lower/mid left.

Add in signature data you prefer

Push the "Update my signature" button

Click on ">Caddyinfo.com" or use back to return to the forums

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I have also added the Car Model & Year to the member profile, and made it a mandatory field. You can choose to add your mileage or not, since that would have to be updated more frequently.

You can edit your Car model and year by selecting "My Controls" then Edit Profile Info.

This info shows in your profile, and will appear in the header to the left of any of your posts, underneath your member number.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived