CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

oh - Lansing Grand River called

Bruce Nunnally

A Lansing Grand River factory rep called to see how the new CTS is holding up. They survey for quality problems or issues. I reported completely satisfied with no problems at around 1,500 miles.

This is separate from the dealer quality survey, which came in the mail and addresses the experience with the sales rep, dealer, and overall buying experience. If you think Dealers don't care what Cadillac thinks about them, you should see how much they sweat the load about that survey.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Hi Bruce

That's good to hear.I am sure that cadillac does care about the customer service and the preception of cadillacs.

When I purchased a used car which was cadillac certified someone from cadillac called with a survey also.Wanted to know if I was happy or not with the whole buying experience and then they sent a survey in the mail to fill out.I gave everything the highest you could give with no regrets.

It amzed me they would do this on a used car..

Cheers

Jim

When I bought my 1989 Olds Cutlass Supreme International, I received a call from GM's plant in Georgia where the car was made.

When I told him I thought I had an oil leak but it was discovered that the oil filter had been cross threaded, the caller said, "Oh, that's not our fault, the filters are already on when we get the engines."!!!!!!!

A company has a good idea and then it is ruined by some jackass. I didn't care whose fault it was. he asked me if I had had any problems with the car and I told him. He should have said, "I'm sorry that happened and I'm glad it turned out to be such a simple fix" then thanked me and hung up. It might have been a relief to him that it wasn't a problem that their plant caused but I couldn't care less about whose fault it was. After his remark, all the good will generated by the call went right out the window.

If you think Dealers don't care what Cadillac thinks about them, you should see how much they sweat the load about that survey.

My experience is that the dealers only care about the "numbers" that appear on those surveys and do not really care about solving individual customer problems.

Archived