CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

First week CTS Report

Bruce Nunnally

Still no problems at all with the new CTS. Been through one tank of gas, and reluctantly drove it in the rain, parked it in parking lots, etc. We are NOT using it for driving lessons however.

No real issues. The wiper blades left minute rubber? tracks on the window at the end of their sweeps. I cleaned it off with a wet paper towel, no re-occurance. Could have been some road hazard that splashed up, but I think it was some residue on the wiper blades. But really the new car has 0 problems so far. The insurance was about $20 a month more for the 2004 versus the 1996 model, which seemed like a reasonable increase to me.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

http://www.togernet.com/amsoil/products/mp.htm Maybe now would be the time to protect all the new metal(rustable components) before it needs it. Also, juice up all the rubber (Hoses, weather strips,tires,...) with 303, or your favorite, before crud can set in. How about a paint sealant (Meguiar's #20, or the new Meguiar's NXT Tech Wax- go to site to order, mention Mike Phillips for free shipping, if they still have the deal going on). In short, lather that new "Baby" to protect it from the elements while it is still fresh.

rek

Archived