CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

7 spoke STS rims...

CaddyJohn

GM Parts Direct.com...sells the 7 spoke STS rims at a good price...I'm thinking of asking my dealer to match the GM direct price then buy from them...then will transfer my Goodyear RSA Plus tires (State trooper and taxi tire) to these rims

...will they fit my '93 STS?

thanks...you guys are great!

Yes, they'll fit with no problems. Check eBay...you can often find great deals on there...unless you're intent on buying new wheels.

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

GM Parts Direct.com...sells the 7 spoke STS rims at a good price...I'm thinking of asking my dealer to match the GM direct price then buy from them...then will transfer my Goodyear RSA Plus tires (State trooper and taxi tire) to these rims

...will they fit my '93 STS?

thanks...you guys are great!

Sooo... What's the final $ from GM parts direct for these style wheels? Just curius... I have had good luck with 2 different Caddy and GMC dealers here in Milw. area matching their prices. I always let them know, if they do it I will keep coming back! That is what they want to hear. It pays to get to know the parts guys on a first-name-basis. :P

Yes, you may find a better deal on used ones, there certainly is good deals to be had out their if you are patient, and do your homework. Just make sure you get detailed pictures of each of the actual rims you are bidding on... Better safe than sorry! ;)

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

Archived