CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Beautiful Eldo!

Bob_Caddy

I was just searchin through all the cadillac's on ebay when I came across this fantasic looking Eldorado. I have never seen a nicer cadillac eldorado than this one; It is truly beautiful. It seems like everything fits perfectly like the colors and accessories it has a spoiler, Wood Grain Kit, and lots more. Here Is the link to the ebay auction....

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...4544370103&rd=1

I agree that is a beautiful car! The CD player in the trunk is a Sony CDX 454 10 disk changer and its FM modulated. I just found one for $114... :o

After seeing that car I need to detail my interior! I REALLY like the wing, is it for looks or does it serve a purpose? It would be a nicer wing with LCD lights on it however..

post-3-1114110958_thumb.jpg

but mulberry?

it is nice, but I would prefer a different exterior color

I guess I will agree to disagree. I would say that most people would prefer that color over most other colors. I believe the interior color was the worst asset of the vehicle. The exterior is simply magnificant. I am sure that most other people on the board would at agree that the color of the eldo is probebly one of the nicest colors available. The color in my opinion really brings out the car. Definatly the nicest Eldo I have seen YET.

Scotty, I agree that the wing looks good, But I doubt that it serves a purpose.

I like that color too, but I don't get along with RED, the last RED car I had I had three accidents in two years.... I would be really hesitant to get another red car... call me superstitious

Whoever does his detailing is good.

I wonder why no key fob?

When I bought my 1994 SLS the sales guy swore that the car didn't come with them. <_<

I bought some off of Ebay, programmed them & Voila! :P

I may be mistaken, but I thought that keyless remotes were standard on all Caddys for quite some time.

I bought the car in St. Louis & haven't been back. (To that dealer.)

Britt

Britt

I agree that the colour and detailing are quite spectacular.

The interior has always been my least favourite ... looks like butterscotch pudding swimming in a sea of blood :blink:

I don't get the hood ornament plus grille crest and wreath ... one or the other, but both just looks dumb ... kinda like you got carried away at the parts counter with a free gift certificate.

Otherwise, very nice car.

post-3-1114136702_thumb.jpg

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

Archived