CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Parting out 98 SLS & 95 SLS

Hello everyone...

I am parting out two Cadillac SLS's. My White 1998 I hit a deer with, and my White 1995 developed a crack in the transmission.

I am not a mechanic so I might need help identifying parts, and how to remove them ect.

I have built a page on my website called my Crashed Caddy Page. Click on the link below to view that page. Please feel free to email me with questions.

Link to my CRASHED CADDY PAGE

Steve in Iowa

Some parts sold on the 95, but still have a lot of good ones. PCM is gone for all of those that have asked about it. Thanks for all who have responded. I am leaning on selling the 98 SLS whole (less the wheels).

Steve

That sounds great! Do you have a Paypal account! I would prefer to use paypal as it is the fastest way! Where exactly are you sending it from? Can you find out the shipping costs to 58 Fox Run Drive, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, C1E1Z2, Canada!

IMPORT CRUSHER

user posted image

Chris...

Yes, I think the shipping would be prohibitive. Hey why don't you come down with a truck and buy the whole car?!! I would sell it for $650 (without the wheels). Thats darn cheap for a car with a good Northstar 4.6 in it!

Steve

Scotty...

Here is a pic of my airbox... everything seems to be intact. Tell me what to look for if you have any more questions.

Steve

post-5-1115220649_thumb.jpg

Thanks to everyone that helped me with this car. I have accepted an offer for the car complete as it sits, and promised the buyer that I would not sell any more parts off it. Thanks for all the inquiries and it was nice meeting those of you that bought parts from me.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Archived