CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Been Hanging Out Reading

Matt

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone. I'v been sitting here all night reading anything interesting. That's just about everything!! I started on page #1 and made it to page #8. I learned about piston slap, wiper blades, coolent, radios that wont go off, struts, thumps in engines, wierd acting alarm systems and just so many other things. It's been truely and evening of entertainment. Better then TV... Well Tuesday is the big day for me and my machine. I hope to finally have some answers that I'm sure we will all want to here. Yes, that is the one ( How in heck is the coolent comming out of the bell housing) Yes we are all wondering just how screwed I am. LOL I will continue to post all results under "Coolent Pooring out back of engine" to make it easy to follow up on.

Mike, Thanks for your time on the phone today.

Now that the rain has ended it's time to take my lab, Zac, out for a walk. I hope to report back by end of day on Tuesday. Crank em over one time for me Tuesday. I hope to be able to do that soon again myself. Good Night To All And To All A Good Night.. Matt

Exactly Matt.....Better than sitting in front of a TV ( except for watching Illinois) Go Illini <grin>...The knowledge that is shared here is remarkable...

Good Luck...Russ

Thanks very much for all the good wishes guys. My car was flat bedded out just a bit ago. Shortly after my boss came out and set me up with a three day training mission away from home. Timeing could not be worse. A salesman and I are leaving sortly. I just have to pack a bag and get my dog and we are off. I spoke to my buddy and he has a family matter to take care of today. He will get started as soon as he can today. We have it all set as to what he is going to do on it wile I am away. He said the more I call the less time he will have to work on it. Don't call 1000 times. LOL Any way, this draws vacume. I will keep everyone posted. Talk to ya all later.

Archived