CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

why can't I change my avatar?

danbuc

I've got an image, that's exactly 64x64 pixels, and it's only 1.86 kb large. When I browse for it, and select it, it's location shows up in the text box there. When I hit update avatar though, it goes to load it, but it keeps the one I have now. I even removed it first, and then tried, but it just reloaded the same image. ANyone have any ideas?

Hmmm... Seems to be changed, glad to see your STS rates higher than your Stang now! :P Glad you figured it out... That reminds me, with my new digital cam back in hand again, I should work on a new avatar as well! ;)

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

That's strange, I left the site alone for about two hours, and when I came back and refreshed it, my new avatar loaded. Cool. :lol:

edit: sprucegoose, I guess I got tired of seeing the Mustang up there and thought it was time for a change. I originally wanted to use the STS, but I only had pictures of the Mustang.

Cool Picture! Can you post that picture in full size on here? It looks beautiful! I think I am going to change my avatar this summer when I get some good pictures of it by the beach!

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Flowmaster 80 series muffler :D

danbuc, I didnt know you were from NY! Where?, that looks like my neighborhood! What a beautiful car, that is exactly what I want! Without the TREE growing out of the ROOF!, :lol: Just kidding, my photography background, I can't help it, :lol:

I gotta git me one adoze!

Thank you both for the compliments. It makes the three hours I spent cleaning it just for that picture, all the more worth it. :lol:

Scotty, that picture was actually taken in Glen Rock, NJ. At the time, I didn't have my digital camera with me, so my friend lent me his while at his house. I live in souther Rockland County in Suffern, NY. Right near the NY/NJ border where Mahwah, NJ is. Where in NY do you live?

Thank you both for the compliments. It makes the three hours I spent cleaning it just for that picture, all the more worth it. :lol:

Scotty, that picture was actually taken in Glen Rock, NJ. At the time, I didn't have my digital camera with me, so my friend lent me his while at his house. I live in souther Rockland County in Suffern, NY. Right near the NY/NJ border where Mahwah, NJ is. Where in NY do you live?

I am on Long Island, in Smithtown, not far from you..

That car looks awesome! I'll trade ya! :D

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Flowmaster 80 series muffler :D

Archived