CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

2005 STS

Dasher

There's something wrong here. I live near Flint, MI so I am used to seeing a lot of new GM products when they are introduced. When the new CTS came out, they almost immediately appeared on the streets and they're still there; but the STS has been out for several months now and, except at the dealer's, I'll bet I haven't seen one this year. Add to that GM closed down the plant where they're made for a week and I wonder if the new STS is what the public wants.

How many have you seen on the street?

I have seen only two 2005 STS's on the Island but the population here is about 125,000! I seen a White one and a Silver one, they both had the V8 Northstar! That number is actually two more than I expected to see on the streets of PEI!

IMPORT CRUSHER

user posted image

I have seen about 5 across the river here in Windsor, all had Canadian plates too.

The only Caddy dealer in the city has about 3 on his lot right now (two CTS-Vs, and an XLR too...quite the collection!) All have just been sitting for the past 4 months or so!

" ...'took my Cobra down t' the track, hitched to the back o' my Cadillac..."

- Jan & Dean, 'hey little cobra'

Scott

I have seen a lot on Long Island. I saw two in Manhattan on Sunday and followed one out of the Midtown Tunnel. I LOVE the STS's rear LED lights there are REALLY cool, and sold me on the car!

Have yet to see one on the road here on the flatlands, three at the stealership and now they've got 2 CTS-v's, and an XLR. We've only got Government employees and farmers in our fair city, no ones got $$$ for these kinda cars around here.

Going to hit a political nerve here and say that the U.S. needs to open the border to Live Canadian Beef before any farmers can make some money up here :( .

Spence

Not a whole lot really...In the last six months, between northern Calif, Las Vegas and the Hawaiian islands...maybe six.

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

Zero 2005 STS here in northern GA, however I have seen a couple XLRs??? Go figure.

*wish I had an XLR.....sigh* :P

-dave B)

P.S. Anyone wanna trade their XLR for my eldo? LOL

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

I live in a small town in eastern Oklahoma (13,000) there is one 2005 STS here,

it's only been here about a month, several Escalades, no XLR's I live 22 miles

west of Ft Smith, Arkansas , and I have seen 3 or 4 on the road over there,

some in Tulsa, and Oklahoma City, I have a '94 Concours, and it's the only

one in town

I've seen about 3 or 4 here in Lawton, OK. The Dealer has sold out his first received shipment, maybe one on the lot this week. The only problem is at first glance on the street from the front you may think its a cts untill it gets closer and then you realize that its not a cts but a sts. From the rear the chrome exhaust tips grabs your attention and then I find the sts badge. I tell my son that this is a caddy town because at each red light you will spot at least 3 or 4 different cadillacs while we are waiting for the light to change. The next big brand is SUV's....... and trucks, trucks.

WR

Archived