CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

CaddyInfo Cadillac Chat 2016-06-30

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I guess you expect the BMW writers to be biased, however thats the first time I've ever heard anyone say the loser is a clown car, so that makes it the winner!!!

"The ATS-V can be either softer in Comfort or firmer in Track than the M3 can get in Comfort or Sport Plus. Over rough road, the Cadillac is more composed and more settled lending a level of confidence the M3 can’t match. As the blue Bavarian shrinks in the tiny mirror, you’re off to another corner carrying more speed and braking later.

There’s more intrusion from the road surface and a bit more body movement though corners from the M3. But that lends to the experience, the theatricality of driving a fast car

Surprisingly, the M3 acts more as comedic relief! "

Yes, both BMW drivers were faster in the ATS-V, but it didn't say BMW on the back.   To be fair, the fact that they reviewed the ATS-V at all says something.  I think they were hoping the new M3 Competition pack as tested would help close the gap, but no luck.

Bruce

Contest – Who can find a Black Cadillac Eldorado S3E35

is now up on the blog.  This is the audio version of the 2015-10-29 chat CaddyInfo Cadillac Chat 2015-10-29

The Season 3 (2015) podcast link is here: FEED CLICK HERE to which I have added 2015-10-29.  This was a 1 hr 43 min session with @Jims_97_ETC and @KHE

Bruce

Archived