CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Video of my STS reving its engine.

AaronM

Hi,

This is a 9mb clip of me reving the engine of my '92 STS it has the 4.9L engine. It needs a new muffler. I plan to get a dynomax super turbo. I am not a professional car rever so I reved it at different rates: slowly on, off and Slamming it really fast to get different tones. I should have taped it from the side. It is kinda smoky :D! Right click on the link and select safe target as. I think you need quicktime to play it. I used the built in camera mode on our digital camera so it is not the best quality but it works! I am going to compare this clip to the one I will make later with the turbo muffler. Hopefully it will be a deeper tone. Listen to my v8 Growl! :D! Once I get my license I will make several videos!

P.S. I did not go over 4000 R.P.M. ;)

ftp://skating:videos@breaksk8il.ods.org/U...re/DSCN2119.MOV

I hope it works :blink:

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Flowmaster 80 series muffler :D

cool! nice car by the way...I just love the dual exuast on the caddies!

Long clip though...took forever to download even on cable internet! Would probably take sevral days on dialup! lol

:P

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

Sorry, That server is really SLLLOOOWWW!! I wish I could find a faster one!

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

oh, and nice choice with those super turbos. that's what i've got on my 4.9. sounds like "rolling thunder" i've been told! sometimes it almost seems to sound v-6ish tho???

oh, and nice choice with those super turbos. that's what i've got on my 4.9. sounds like "rolling thunder" i've been told! sometimes it almost seems to sound v-6ish tho???

Hi,

Do you have a sound clip of your cadillac? The one on the Dynomax website is not very clear.

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

no, I don't. How exactly would I go about doing that... I'd like to add it to my page anyhow.

If you have a digital camera or a digital picture camera that has a movie mode, just record it. Then upload it onto your computer and then find a server to upload it to. If you don't have a digital camera, then I don't know any other way to do it.

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Once I get my license I will make several videos!

P.S. I did not go over 4000 R.P.M.  ;)

ftp://skating:videos@breaksk8il.ods.org/U...re/DSCN2119.MOV

I hope it works :blink:

The police might make several videos too. They are called traffic stops.

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

Oh man, are your neighbors in for a treat once you get your license....LOLOLOL!!!!!!!

:lol:;):P:rolleyes:

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

HAHA! I hope not! I don't think the neighbors mind. My neighbor across the street has 3 vettes. My neighbor to my left has a DTS and my neighbor to my right has a suped up stang! HAHA!

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Archived