CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Goin' to the Autoshow!!!

STS Scott

Were headin' off to the Detroit autoshow today!

The snow storm we got last night should keep the crown down somewhat, at least I'm hoping! Not everone has the Cadillac Snowplow System. lol

I'm just itching to "get aquanted" with the new STS.

In fact the whole GM line up is impressive. That new 500hp ZO6 Vette? V8s in a Chevy Impala and Monte Carlo? STS-V?...drool! Even the new little Chevy Cobalt turns my crank.

Ford on the other hand seems to be in a nose dive. If that Five Hundred sedan is supposed to be their best effort, well excuse me, I think I just coughed!

The Mustang is really choice however. But what about Lincoln? I mean I know they are the competition around here, but I kind of feel sorry for them. The LS was their last big effort, many years ago, and their new Zephyr just looks like a warmed over version of it! Ford just doesn't seem to have it together.

I'll be sure to bring my new digital camera, and snap up a storm. I have a 156Mb memory card, so there is lots of room for lots of pictures!

Away we go!

" ...'took my Cobra down t' the track, hitched to the back o' my Cadillac..."

- Jan & Dean, 'hey little cobra'

Scott

Just picked up Road & Track and took a look at the STS-V... Looks like a wicked machine =D if the weather werent so bad and Detroit wasnt as far as it is from Toronto, I'd be tempted to make the trek myself :D

Enjoy the show!

Sounds like fun! I wish I could go........ When you get back post any interesting Cadillac related stories or pictures. I bet there will be a lot since this is such a big event and all! I agree with you the 500 isn't much but ya gotta love the 05 Mustang!

IMPORT CRUSHER

user posted image

Can anyone get into that auto show? It's the big Detroit auto show right? I would love to take a trip over there sometime but I didn't think that they let just anyone in! If this is the case I will probly be there some day!!! :lol:

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Went to the show on Friday and saw the STS-V. WOW!! The car was by far the highlight of the show for me. I've attended the Autoshow many times over that past 20 years.....It's been a while since I was so excited to see a new release. I must say that Cadillac is coming on huge in the performance segment of the auto market. Lutz really has done a fine job with the division.

Seeing the STS-V kindaa reminded me of seeing my first COPO Camaro, you know the car means business!

Malcolm's Muscle Car Garage

At first, the show is only open to the press, VIPs, etc. but then it is always open to the public for a full week.

AWESOME! Have fun! Make sure you upload some of those pictures here!

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Flowmaster 80 series muffler :D

Archived