Jump to content
CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

N* specialty tools


Recommended Posts

Hi all,

I'm looking for some of the specialty tools for a 4.6L N*. Specifically, I need the puller for the water pump drive pulley (on the cam) and the valve spring extender tool that goes into the head and is used with a spring compressor.

Any idea on where to get these? Can't find them on the web.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You use the same puller as for many power steering pump pulleys. See image below for the one I used.



Drive'em like you own 'em. - ....................04 DTS............................


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks George,

I saw ones similar to this during my web search, but could not confirm the size of the griping section. The one in your pic has the sizes

How did you press the pulley back on? I was considering a simple bolt, nut and washer to press it into place.

Thanks very much for the help!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks Ranger,

I sent them an e-mail. Your right - not much of a web page.

I wonder why they don't inventory their products?

Kent-Moore's website used to inventory their tools - you could enter the J-xxxx number and it would show the retail price. For some reason, they eliminated that portion of their website a year or so ago.

'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...