CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Finally got my service manuals

97Sevillesls

You got a good deal.

I gave up on the E-bay attempts. Most of the automatic bid increases put the price at more than I wanted to pay for a used set.

I finally bit the bullet and bought a new set ($145 w/shipping).

There is a CD based electronic version available. Its ALL of GM and not just Cadillac. 11/04 is the final CD set available....future quartery releases will be on DVD.

Great stuff for '98 and newer vehicles.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=4513793932

I bought a set for the wife's dhs from Helm. About 3 weeks after receipt noticed some pages in some sections were smeared in printing, some hard to read others impossible. Called the customer service number, they shipped me a new set and did not want the old set returned......

I tried to buy on e-bay too. Didn't lose a hope to win for less than $40-75 yet. Just can't understand, how it's happened to somebody to buy this used for $158, when directly from Helm it's possible to buy around $100.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: before i new what was going on i went to ebay for 1997 deville service manuals the price kept on going up up up so i looked around and there was a full set of 1998 manuals 3 volume set in new condition for 34.95 so here i sit with 98 manuals for a 1997 car and this board to fill in what different works so far

Archived