CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Need 2004 Deville Bumper and Fender

White, 2004 Deville

Well, my son managed to hit a truck tire that was rolling around on the highway and took a chunk out of the bumper, crunched the fender/quarter panel, busted one of the black plastic wheel-well pieces (the lower front), and the bottom 'rock panel' trim is missing under both doors, all on the driver's side of the car. So I'm now looking for the parts and need help finding. I will also need replacements for the plastic 'rivet' holder-thingy-ma-jigs that gold the stuff on. Any suggestions?

Salvage yards.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

I use car-part.com it's a good salvage yard search. It has colors, prices and distance from you. All the parts listed there are already removed so you don't have to do any work. Down side is you don't get to see how it comes apart.

I suspect that in the repair, the body parts will be new but the trim and trim fasteners will come from the salvage yard, and that should work out just fine for the car. For the son, ...

-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data

car-parts.com looks like it'll do the trick. Thanks for that link. I'm having trouble finding a part # or name for the trim piece that under the doors. Anyone know what it is called or a part number? Also, is there a span of compatible year that can can be used for 2004 body parts?

There are three trims for the 2004 Deville: base, DHS, and DTS. I think the part you are looking for is the inner rocker, what we called the rocker panel (from GM Parts Direct):

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/auto-parts/2004/cadillac/deville/base-trim/4-6l-v8-gas-engine/body-cat/floor-and-rails-scat

This is for the base Deville, which I selected to see if they carried it, and I had to put in something. You can do your own search using the proper trim level for your car.

It turns out that this part fits a range of years and trims, as shown when you click on the part number:

2005 Cadillac DeVille DHS 4.6L V8 - Gas
2005 Cadillac DeVille Base 4.6L V8 - Gas
2005 Cadillac DeVille DTS 4.6L V8 - Gas
2004 Cadillac DeVille DHS 4.6L V8 - Gas
2004 Cadillac DeVille DTS 4.6L V8 - Gas
2004 Cadillac DeVille Base 4.6L V8 - Gas
2003 Cadillac DeVille Base 4.6L V8 - Gas
2003 Cadillac DeVille DTS 4.6L V8 - Gas
2003 Cadillac DeVille DHS 4.6L V8 - Gas
2002 Cadillac DeVille DHS 4.6L V8 - Gas
2002 Cadillac DeVille Base 4.6L V8 - Gas
2002 Cadillac DeVille DTS 4.6L V8 - Gas
2001 Cadillac DeVille DTS 4.6L V8 - Gas
2001 Cadillac DeVille Base 4.6L V8 - Gas
2001 Cadillac DeVille DHS 4.6L V8 - Gas
2000 Cadillac DeVille DTS 4.6L V8 - Gas
2000 Cadillac DeVille DHS 4.6L V8 - Gas
2000 Cadillac DeVille Base 4.6L V8 - Gas

Archived