CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

2010 DTS: Black on Black with Livery Package, One Owner Clean Carfax, 150 pics

medium800.jpg

This is a 2010 Cadillac DTS 6 passenger sedan that has the Livery Package (option code W20) and has been used as a limousine. It's very clean inside and out and runs excellent. $2,500 worth of new and recent parts and service plus a set of Michelins in great condition. One owner car with a clean Carfax. I have a full description with 150 pictures on my Google webpage at: https://sites.google.com/site/atikovi2015/home/2010-cadillac-dts Price is $9,995 and I could deliver. atikovi@email.com

• 5 weeks later...

Is the price too high?

I would say it is priced too high otherwise it would have sold by now.

133000 miles on a 2010 car is very HIGH miles. The fact that it has been in liverey service is also a srtike against it.

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

It's not so much the pricing to me, that's just a tough range of year and miles. A bank will finance

A car with under 100,000 miles no problem. Over 100K your credit had to be way better than average. Towards the perfect side. 785 beacon score or higher. So it's a most likely a cash car for buyers. And not a lot of people have that much cash no a days free.

I think it's priced appropriate for the year miles and options. With one owner and the service records.

A buy here pay here lot would love that car. They would make so much on it.

I checked my credit union and the only finance I could get would have been a personal loan with a 15% rate to buy your car. Just too much for me in interest.

Archived