CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

2005 Cadillac SRX: Redline/Ebony, 10in DVD, 3rd Row Seating

I've been bitten by the 'want-a-new-cadillac' bug. But first I've got to sell my current caddy. Been a member here a long time, and this garage kept SRX has been babied since I purchased her in early 2006. Click the link full details:

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cto/3525500731.html

P6140070-XL.jpg

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

You guys are good luck! I posted this ad this morning just for the heck of it (after my Craigslist ad had been up for 6 days with no luck), and it sold TODAY! Good old Craigslist.

Thanks Jim. Getting a 2010 SRX. It's actually coming from your neck of the woods. Doing the CarMax thing and they are shipping it over here. Was the only one that met all my requirements. :)

Thanks Jim. Getting a 2010 SRX. It's actually coming from your neck of the woods. Doing the CarMax thing and they are shipping it over here. Was the only one that met all my requirements. :)

Heck, you should have flown in... I would have picked you up... we could have had lunch, and then you could have drove the new one back to GA... :)

Posted Image

I considered something along those lines, but by the time I got a plane ticket, took off time at work, gas on the way back, meals - I think I would have been flirting with the transfer fee they charge. Would have been a lot of fun though. :)

I considered something along those lines, but by the time I got a plane ticket, took off time at work, gas on the way back, meals - I think I would have been flirting with the transfer fee they charge.

Would have been a lot of fun though. :)

That's the part I was talking about... LOL

Posted Image

Archived