CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Hi, My service Stabilitrak/Traction Control/ ABS warning lights all come on only when I hit 65mph. They reset when vehicle is shut off and don't come on again till I hit 65 mph. When I hook up my error code reader there are no DTC's in memory. Anyone ever heard of this one?

If the ABS and Traction control lights illuminate, there is a code stored. Most of the aftermarket code readers will only read PCM codes and not traction control/ABS codes. You need to have someone hook up a Tech-2 to it to read the codes.

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

Hi, My service Stabilitrak/Traction Control/ ABS warning lights all come on only when I hit 65mph. They reset when vehicle is shut off and don't come on again till I hit 65 mph. When I hook up my error code reader there are no DTC's in memory. Anyone ever heard of this one?

Your concern is definitely understandable. If this issue is continuing, the Cadillac Techs should be able to accurately diagnose and repair the issue. Please keep us posted and send a PM if you feel this isn't being addressed properly. Thank you.

Matt,

Cadillac Customer Assistance

Archived