CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Oh God... Wife just wrecked 'er!

glange

Sorry to hear; hope the Wife is alright. Cars are easier/cheaper to replace than Wives.

Crest Cadillac has a body shop that is a separate operation but located right there next to the dealership. They did the body work on my 96 STS and did a nice job.

Crest Body Shop

1851 N. Central Expwy.

Plano, TX 75075

972-423-1611

Fax: 972-423-6725

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Speaking of.. I need to get a bunch of dents and dings and what not fixed. Anyone from Woodland Hills, CA or Ventura, CA area, know any cheap but good bodyshops?

Check the phone book for an outfit call "Dent Magic" or "Dent Masters" They have them up here in northen Ca., and I think they may be a chain. They do amazing work, called "Paintless dent removal" for 50-75 bucks a quarter panel...That's every dent and ding in the panel for that price. They have removed some nasty little dings, and one (deliberate) knee dent, with out a trace on a few of my cars. I first discovered them when...get this..I picked up my peviously unblemished STS from a detail shop, WITH A FRESH DENT!!!! Needless to say, after a conversation with the owner, this mobile dent guy came to my place, (in a very professional looking truck), and proceeded to remove that quarter sized dent with perfect results. You can't tell it ever happened. After witnessing this, I had him knock out some little dings on some of my other rides while he was there. (Hey, it was subsidized, why not!). I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. and I'm kinda picky about stuff like this, you know?.. <_<

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

Hope you get it fixed and everything is alright with the wife. The bad thing is, you take it to a shop and everything that needs to be fixed on a caddy is a bit more expensive than a normal car would run.

good luck with it.

2 years ago i had a good friend following me out to the supernats in my area. well i was sitting at a red light and I actually saw my friend not paying attention and slam right into the back of me. It totally messed up the back of my caddy and the front, the damages exceeding $3000. Not nice at all..

For Nothern New Jersey I HIGHLY recommend:

Crown Auto Body Shop

122 Pierre Avenue

Garfield, New Jersey 07026

973 478 1995

Ask for Mark or Eddie

They do awesome work on all types of vehicles. When you get your car back from them, it looks brand new, inside and out.

(All cars are detailed before leaving the shop).

P.S. I'm one of their part-time drivers and do a lot of work out of their shop as well, detailing.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Archived