CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

M.A.T. sensor ?

So my 94 eldorado touring hasnt been running right and i checked the codes and it gives me the P037 which i read is a sensor in the intake but the autoparts stores i went to dont know what part that is so is their an online site where i can buy the sensor that is for my car?

You could try http://www.rockauto.com . Their 'drill-down' style menu makes it fairly easy to locate just about any part for your car that they stock.

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

you were close on the code. p037 is intake air temp sensor. or IAT. not sure if moderator can change thread title to IAT? code is for shorted wire. maybe wires are twisted or insulation is broke. i know if sensor is unplugged, you will get a code.

you were close on the code. p037 is intake air temp sensor. or IAT. not sure if moderator can change thread title to IAT? code is for shorted wire. maybe wires are twisted or insulation is broke. i know if sensor is unplugged, you will get a code.

thanks do you happen to know where the sensor is located

think IAT is in intake bellows. many gm cars have the sensor placed there. between airfilter box and maf. is on side of my airfilter box though it is a 96.

Archived