CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

ABS TRc warning lights

Pull the DTC's to see what is causing those warning lights first. THEN you can clear them via the DIC, but chances are they'll return until the problem is corrected. I doubt it was caused by rusty brake lines.

Pull the DTC's to see what is causing those warning lights first. THEN you can clear them via the DIC, but chances are they'll return until the problem is corrected. I doubt it was caused by rusty brake lines.

Thank you for your help I will try this and see what happens.

Also: It is very difficult to get hold of spares in the UK can you suggest a USA outlet that is good for spares?

Regards

Colin

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks they look to be able to help me on various parts except one which they need a part number for: Front right suspension position sensor. any idea how I can find out what the part nummber is?

Regards

Colin

Had to replace rusted brake lines front and rear all ok bu ABS and traction control warning lights have come on! How do I clear them?

im haveing the same problem dtc says tcs c 1243 bpmv pump motor stalled checked the connections and are clean and tight is the pump motor down by the rad with all the lines going to it?

Colin,

Were you able to find the part number?

Thank you,

Caron, Cadillac Customer Service

Thanks they look to be able to help me on various parts except one which they need a part number for: Front right suspension position sensor. any idea how I can find out what the part nummber is?

Regards

Colin

Archived